Ellender Memorial Library Musical Instrument Collection Policies
- All persons wanting to use the instruments must have prior approval, in writing, from Anke Tonn, Curator of the Musical Instrument Collection. After receiving approval from the Curator, instruments may be used by appointment. Walk-in appointments are not available. See Anke Tonn to create appointments and practice schedules.
- Only one instrument is to be used per person at a time. To use a second instrument during your practice session, you must first check in the original instrument and check out the second instrument.
- The person to whom the instrument is checked out to is liable for any and all damage while the instrument is checked out to them. Please make sure to check in the instrument after use to avoid being charged any fines.
- The computers in the Musical Instrument Collection are for the use of patrons, but patrons must have prior approval from Anke Tonn.
- If at any time Library faculty or staff notice that the use of the instruments is being abused, observe misbehavior, or the playing of the instruments becomes disruptive to other patrons, the patron will be asked to leave.
- No food, drink, or tobacco products are allowed.